Invitation to an Online Workshop April 8th, 2020
This announcement has 1 attachment:
The NECARIN board would like to inform our members and followers that you are invited to an online workshop.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn legal and ethical underpinnings of error disclosure
- Gain skills in best practices in the error response, improving patient experience and reestablishing trust
- Experience a model disclosure strategy coaching session
- Learn preparedness that may reduce the kinds of clinician stresses that lead to burnout
- CE credits available: for physicians (2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits) and nurses
- ARLM certification course approved
Stephen D. Brown, MD
Director, Institute for Professionalism & Ethical Practice, Boston Children’s Hospital; Associate Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School; Chair of the Professionalism Committee of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
David M. Browning, MSW, LICSW
Senior Scholar Emeritus; Co-founder, Institute for Professionalism & Ethical Practice, Boston Children’s Hospital
Disclosure and Apology in Radiology Online
Online workshop BY radiologists FOR radiologists
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
9-11 am ET (6-8am PT)
Tuition: $50.00 (CME available)
Faculty of the Institute for Professionalism & Ethical Practice
(Boston Children's Hospital | Harvard Medical School)
Details and registration information are found via the Boston Children’s Department of Continuing Education
Team leaders, training program managers, experienced radiologists, nurses, and technologists, quality and safety officers.